Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Toddlers and Christmas Trees

Last Christmas..

Last Christmas - it was all so easy!

Ever since reading Jill’s hilarious post about her Christmas tree + toddler experiences, I’ve been dreading the tree.

The hazards are almost too numerous to enumerate, from lead coated chrismas tree lights to strangulation by tinsel and even a warning I read recently about toddlers pulling the whole tree down on themselves – it’s enough to make any sane person say bah humbug, no tree this year!

I mean yes, you can always decorate just the top half, or surround the tree with a baby gate, but I keep thinking is it worth having a tree if it’s going to just look like some sort of hybrid baby jail?

So that’s where you come in, I KNOW some of you have figured this one out, so please enlighten me and anyone else torn befuddled by this holiday conundrum!

No comments:

Post a Comment