Sunday, December 19, 2010

dreaming of a White Christmas

[Sexy Christmas Girl]

Oh, the weather outside is frightful,

But the fire is so delightful.
And since we've no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

It doesn't show signs of stopping,
And I've brought some corn for popping.
The lights are turned way down low,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

[Christmas Babes]

[Christmas Babes 2]


When we finally kiss goodnight,
How I'll hate going out in the storm!
But if you'll really hold me tight,
All the way home I'll be warm.

[Lucy Pinder Xmas]

[Xmas Babe]

The fire is slowly dying,
And, my dear, we're still good-bying,
But as long as you love me so,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!


For more Christmas cheer head on over to The Camp of The Saints where Bob Belvedere has updated another holiday classic. His version is sure to be a hit at the White House Christmas Kwanzaa party.

Meanwhile, Fishersville Mike is liveblogging the snow. Just keep scrolling! His pictures are great.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment