Friday, December 9, 2011

Memorial Pool Party

There’s no doubt that I’m a little late to the table with pictures from our Extreme Tan and Smoothies annual Memorial Weekend pool party. I honesty thought I would have these out the day after Memorial Day, but that never happened obviously.

This years party theme was a luau, and if you ask my brother it was all about the leis. Not that way you bunch of freaks. Before I get to this years pool party pictures it’s important to note that there isn’t a whole lot of detail that I remember from the party. So, thanks to everyone that took some snaps because I obviously didn’t do very well with a camera that day.

Memorial Pool Party Pics

I do know that the Extreme Tan and Smoothies girls always make these parties a blast. Thanks girls for always being a blast. Oh yeah Jersey John, I didn’t forget you and the bowl of shots.

Melba, Amanda and Stephanie

Melba, Amanda and Haggs get their pic on while beer pong goes on in the BG.

Jersey John

Jersey John dove in to “a bunch” of watermelon jello shots, with help from Haley and Michele.

Melba, EJ and Amanda

Melba, your truly and Amanda… as we pause for some very drunk EJ pics.

Kandra and Bean

Kandrabanana was there for the daily events, as you can see Bean was pretty happy about it.

Whip Cream Shots

Vodka whip cream shot (with authority), provided by Amanda. Haggs set and ready.

Vodka Whip Cream

If I remember correctly I believe I tweeted this picture @extremejohn and shared it via my Facebook Page as it was happening.

After Vodka Shot

Messy, but very well done. Even with Amanda’s attack Haggs seemed to fair ok.

Stephanie Lil Shorty

This is like one of those tabloid pictures.. Caption as, “maybe….”

No comments:

Post a Comment